Moroccan tile can help bring a unique appeal to any room in your home, and this is largely why they are largely sought after all over the world. Moroccan tiles are considered to be a great quality tile for your home or your business. The intricate designs and patterns are gorgeous. If you’re looking to spice up your home or business, the quality of these tiles are perfect for durability and flexibility. Many people forget that since these tiles are so unique, and the care instructions for them differ from normal tiles. If you provide regular maintenance, you can help maintain the appeal you are trying to achieve.
The maintenance and care of these Moroccan tiles is imperative to help maintain the overall look and feel of the room. By following these maintenance tips, you can help to maintain the integrity of your tiles:
- If you have stains, make sure to scrub the surface with a combination of water and bicarbonate soda.
- Place rugs and mats around the doorways and high traffic areas to help reduce the amount of normal wear and tear.
- If you’re using the high-gloss Moroccan tiles, don’t walk on these tiles with spiked heels.
- Speak directly with your tile distributor about any specific care instructions for the tiles that you purchased.
- Tiles must be placed evenly, without the edges protruding upwards. If you’re hiring a professional tiler, ensure they have experience with Moroccan tiles specifically.
- Make sure you don’t drop any heavy items directly on the tile. The tiles are subject to splitting and cracking when you drop heavy objects directly on them.
- Clean and sweep the tiles regularly.
- Use soapless detergent when cleaning the tiles. Try using a vacuum cleaner to avoid damaging the tiles in cleaning. You can use a mixture of vinegar and warm water as a cleaning solution.
If you’re looking to purchase Moroccan tiles, visit Moroccan Furniture. Our products are authentically from Morocco, and we have the experience and knowhow to help you make a good purchasing decision for your Moroccan-themed room or business. Visit or contact our website to learn more.